Quote of the Week

“There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It is like falling in love.”

Christopher Morley, Pipefuls

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Free Paranormal Romance Books on Amazon: Just say no to Costly eBooks (Reading on a Budget)


The cost of e-books has skyrocketed for popular authors.  Two of my favorite paranormal authors Kresley Cole and J.R. Ward, are currently charging $10.00-$12.00 for their recent books.  I love you ladies, but those ebook prices are insane. 

If you are an avid reader like I am, you have discovered reading is a very expensive hobby.  Like any healthy addictions, and trust me reading can be addictive, you have to figure find ways to cut costs.  I recently read a free Paranormal Romance on Amazon that turned out to be a decent .  You know the saying, you get what you pay for.  What if that is not the case for free books on Amazon?  To test my theory, I will be reading 5 Free Amazon eBooks during the month of August. These book may be diamonds in the rough, aiding in the relief of my stained budget :-). 

With that being said, check out Kade’s Dark Embrace by Kym Grosso. It’s a freebie on Amazon, and sets up a really good series. If you would like more information about this book, check out my book review

If you are interested in reading any of the books below, or have already read these book, please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  Until then, happy reading my fellow geeks and geekettes!!

1.  Alpha Lust: A Wolf's Embrace by Ashley Spector
2.  Wolf's Haven (Caedmon Wolves) by Ambrielle Kirk
3.  Ethan's Mate (The Vampire Coalition Book 1) by J.S. Scott
4.  MARKED (Eternal Guardians Book 1) by Elizabeth Naughton
5.  Charming The Alpha (Werewolf Shifter Romance) by Liliana Rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment